• The exhibit is open to all artists working with small format handwoven tapestry
• Tapestry is defined as handwoven, weft-faced fabric with discontinuous wefts.
• The size of the tapestry may not exceed 10" x 10" x 1" deep (25cm x 25cm x 2.5cm).
• Artists may submit one piece. Group challenges and mentoring projects are encouraged.
• Work must be original, executed by the entrant, of recent completion and not shown in a prior ATA or HGA show. • The tapestry must be available for the duration of the exhibit.
For more information and entry form, download the .pdf file, print it on your printer and follow the directions.
Entry Form due January 15, 2008
Venue and Exhibition Dates:
TECO Plaza Art Gallery, 702 No. Franklin St., Tampa, Florida
June 1 to July 31, 2008